If you are looking for Beautiful feet this Summer then follow our guide below:
- Get a bowl large enough to soak your feet with water. Fill the bowl with hot water, but make sure that the water is not burning hot or you will end up scalding yourself.
- Add about 1/2 to 1 cup of Epsom salt and 1/4 cup baking soda to the hot water. You can add a few drops of your favorite bath gel as well, if you want the fragrance.
- Now, soak your feet in the water for 10-15 minutes or until the water gets cold. Then, pat your feet dry, using a soft towel.
- The next step is exfoliation, using a scrub, to remove the dead skin from your feet. Use an apricot based scrub, apply it to your feet and rub gently.
- Now, take your scrub brush and massage your feet with it, in circular motions. This will help the dry skin get loosen.
- You can also use pumice stone for scrubbing your feet. Begin at the toes and rub the stone against your feet in a circular motion. Then, rinse your feet using warm water. Pat them dry using the towel.
- After you are done with cleaning and scrubbing, apply some petroleum jelly or moisturizing lotion generously on your feet and wear socks. This will help your feet absorb the moisture.
- For best results, the procedure should be repeated every week. Twice a week will give you the best results.